Modern Finance Experience Sessions now qualify for continuing education credits. Join us in Boston and get ahead of the curve on finance best practices.
It’s no longer a decision if you move your finance function to the cloud, it’s a matter of when you make that move. Attend the third-annual Modern Finance Experience conference in Boston April 11-13 and hear from CFOs and finance leaders who are introducing digital processes into their organizations and will share their strategies and rationale for:
- Building a business case for cloud
- Achieving alignment within the C-suite and IT departments
- Handling internal change management
- Resolving security concerns
Earn AFP Recertification Credits
Besides leaving with practical guidance from your finance peers, you can earn recertification credits through the Association for Financial Professionals for Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis® (FP&A), Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP), and Career Development. Visit the Sessions page to see the credits available.
Here’s a few of the sessions that will earn you recertification credits:
- Planning the Right Workforce for the Future
- Managing Risk and Volatility in a Data-Driven Economy
- Agile Finance Revealed: The New Operating Model for Modern Finance
- Revolutionize Your Reporting
- From Bean Counters to Business Partners
- Leveraging the Cloud to Modernize Finance
- Identify Profitability Winners
- Beyond Shared Services
- Modern Finance, Modern Cloud
- Collaborative Reporting: Leveraging Personal Productivity Tools to Realize Collaborative Results
- Transforming Higher Education in the Cloud
- Better Together: The Benefits of a Unified ERP + HCM Cloud Platform
Visit the ModernFinanceExperience.oracle.com for more details. Whether your organization is at an advanced stage in digital transformation, or just starting down a digital path, Modern Finance Experience will provide you with valuable insight from others businesses a few steps ahead.
Register today with code FEIDAILY to receive a discounted $699 rate – $400 off the onsite fee. We look forward to seeing you in Boston next month!